Wrinkles appear over time and are formed especially on the face, neck, and hands. Nowadays there are all kinds of techniques you can practice to help your skin lift less.
The appearance of wrinkles is due to changes in the skin, as we age, which is a natural process whereby the skin becomes drier, thinner, and less elastic. In short, this is due to the fact that collagen production is altered, which gives the skin shape and elasticity and supports the blood vessels that pass through it.
In addition to the above factors, there are other factors that can accelerate natural aging. The most common factor is exposure to UV rays from the sun. They inhibit the ability to produce collagen. Other common factors are cigarette smoke, stress, and depression.
To avoid the appearance of wrinkles, you can try to reduce or change the behaviors associated with these external factors. In this article, I will give you some tips to benefit younger skin. These are:
- Avoid exposure to UV rays and use sun protection with a factor of over 30. Try to avoid sun exposure when its rays are most intense. I recommend you never forget to apply this advice. The sooner you take this advice into account, the more beautiful and younger your skin will be. More studies with the elderly have shown that some of their wrinkles have decreased by eliminating exposure to ultraviolet rays.
- Avoid being overweight. Weight loss after an older age will cause wrinkles.
- Smoking prohibited. Although the world is not aware, smoking causes many types of cancer. Few people know that smoking causes early wrinkles because it damages collagen production. By giving up the habit, you will not only avoid many health problems but will also improve the condition of your skin and even reduce the possible vertical lines that can form around the lips.
- Use moisturizers with vitamin A (retinol).
- Wear sunglasses or sunglasses. With these, you will narrow your eyes less. With this narrowing, you will be able to avoid the wrinkles that usually form around them.
- Sleep on your back. Although few people know, this advice is very important, because sleeping with the face pressed on the pillow and can cause permanent traces on the skin.
- Avoid stressful situations. Depression leads to bad habits, such as smoking, heavy alcohol use, and bad and fast drinking. In addition, depression and stress lower the collagen fibers.
- Take care of your expressions. I recommend that you look in the mirror and pay attention to those expressions that you can frequently do, without realizing it, because many people frown or raise their eyes with a frown. These types of expressions can cause permanent wrinkles and, while they are difficult to change, you don’t lose anything by trying.