Certain plants produce a response to injury, stress, etc. and is called resveratrol. It represents a phytoalexin, an enzyme protein, which, according to the director of Ultra Health Mexico, can prolong the life expectancy of organisms.
The benefits and properties of resveratrol are as follows:
- One of its most important properties is that it is a powerful antioxidant.
- Its role is to slow down the aging process because it protects us from the fear of free radicals.
- Besides its antioxidant properties, it also has anti-inflammatory properties.
- Helping to lower LDL cholesterol is another property of resveratrol.
- The level of triglycerides is low with its help
- Its anticancer properties are being studied.
- Its role is also to prevent the storage of fat in cells.
- Improving the blood sugar level is one of the properties of resveratrol.
- The health of the eyes will be much more protected, especially against degenerative diseases.
- Cardiovascular diseases will be diminished
- It can protect nerve cells by delaying the appearance of degenerative diseases.
Resveratrol and wine
It has been shown that red wine is a source of resveratrol. This information is not given with the purpose of starting to drink without control, because in this case, the damage caused would far outweigh the possible benefits.
People can use capsules or tablets to benefit from this resveratrol. It can be purchased from pharmacies.