In most cases, when we gain weight, kg is placed on the lower body, on the belly, and around the hips.
Because of this problem, people are very upset that they are overweight and we all want to find a way to lose them as soon as possible, the better it is to achieve it, the most convenient thing is to follow a good diet. and do effective belly and hip exercises.
I recommend that these types of exercises for the abdomen and hips be done every day, perseverance is an essential requirement to get good results.
The excuse “is that I do not have time to go to the gym” no longer serves us because these exercises for the abdomen and hips can be done at home with a few minutes of dedication.
In this article I will tell you 3 exercises that will be very helpful for your belly and hips. These are:
- In the first exercise, your body should be placed on the floor with your legs straight and your arms outstretched. Also, the hips and palms should touch the floor. Breathe in and slowly lift both feet off the ground, keeping them straight. Exhale the air and return to the starting position. Do this exercise 15 times.
- In the second exercise, you have to sit on the floor to one side, and support your head with one hand, and place the other hand on your leg. Breathe in as you raise your right leg and lower it again, expelling the air. Repeat 10 times for each part.
- In the third exercise, you should lie on the floor with your legs bent and your hands around your neck. Then place your right foot above your left knee. Breathe in and slowly raise your head as if trying to touch your left knee, hold this position for 5 seconds. Then exhale the air and put your head back on the ground. Repeat the exercise 10 times for each part.
In addition to the above exercises, you should also pay attention to the following tips:
- To eliminate abdominal fat, people need to keep a good diet, because this way they can control the intake of fats and carbohydrates.
- Water is very important, so you need to consume a lot of water. Its role is to make it easier to dispose of waste.
- Avoid stress, alcohol, and carbonated drinks and try to spend enough time resting. Failure to do so may alter the functioning of the digestive system.
- In addition, people also need to eliminate milk from their diets. It can be replaced with soy drinks, rice, etc.
- In addition to the belly and hip exercises that I described in the previous point, it is also highly recommended to perform cardiovascular exercises: walking, swimming, cycling, etc.