Very few people know that this is one of the most used plants in naturopathic medicine throughout history. It has antibiotic, anticoagulant, antihypertensive, and anti-cholesterol properties in its composition.
It is quite low in calories and very rich in vitamin C, vitamin B6 if manganese. In addition, it also contains calcium, copper, potassium, phosphorus, hot, vitamin B1, and also many small amounts of nutrients.
28 grams of garlic has in its composition the following:
- About a serving of garlic (28 grams) of garlic with:
- Manganese: 23% of CDR.
- Vitamin B6: 17% of CDR.
- Vitamin C: 15% of CDR.
- Selenium: 6% of CDR.
- Fiber: 1 gram.
Garlic home remedies are very interesting. These are:
- A clove of garlic has the role of bringing the following benefits to the body: lowers blood pressure, cholesterol, and blood sugar. It must be chopped and swallowed directly.
- With the help of garlic, you can make garlic syrup for colds or bronchitis. This is done by macerating 50 g of minced garlic in half a liter of water (add it after boiling) for 12 hours and then adding a tablespoon of honey. Take one teaspoon three times a day.
- Maceration of garlic in vinegar or extra virgin olive oil to obtain all the benefits and properties of raw garlic in the dishes of the day (salads, vegetables, etc.).
- If a mosquito bites you, you can open the garlic and put it on the bite. Its role is to calm, deflate, and disinfect.
- A slice of raw garlic rubbed on the corn to remove them (patiently, every day, until it disappears).
The best way to benefit from its healing properties is to consume it raw and crushed. Specialists have shown that if we chop it, let it rest for half an hour, and then cook it, the allicin is not completely destroyed. They recommend eating it raw cut in the morning on an empty stomach.