This problem is the accumulation of fat in the middle of a woman’s body: buttocks, thighs, hips, and waist. They generally occur due to a genetic factor. Even so, we will not blame our ancestors for everything that happens to us, because they can be treated and cared for with patience, perseverance, and a little discipline.
This problem also occurs due to a sedentary lifestyle, an unbalanced diet, being overweight and there is a hormonal component. It is very difficult to find a man who suffers from them. Although they seem to be here to stay, they can be reduced and eliminated.
In this article, I will recommend some tips to get rid of this problem. These are:
- Try as much as possible to avoid salt, fats, dishes, and spices from your habits. Change cow’s milk for others of vegetable origin (oatmeal, unsweetened almonds, rice, etc.).
- In addition to these ingredients, you must return to beer, alcohol. To hydrate properly try to consume 2 liters of water a day.
- Your diet should include a limited number of calories, so I recommend eating fresh fruits, vegetables, and seasonal products. Plums, pineapple, strawberries, oranges, and all diuretic vegetables help reduce inflammation.
- Exercise is great for getting rid of a sedentary lifestyle. You can do the following sports: swimming, cycling, hiking or running, etc.
- Do not take a bath and replace it this time with a shower. Then perform a circular massage on the affected area with a hair glove. There are specialized products on the market, but if your finances do not allow it, you can mix almond oil with lemon juice. Use it twice a day.
- Introduce infusions of purifying, circulatory and lymphatic plants (dandelion, horse chestnut and mint) into the daily routine.
- Avoid tight clothing, as it impedes blood circulation in those areas. Your attitude must be positive in order to have results.
In addition to these tips, I also recommend that you exercise for at least 20 minutes a day. If you can’t go to a gym, be disciplined, and do a little workout every day. In this article, I will recommend some exercises to eliminate this problem. These are:
- Go up and down the stairs.
- Run-on the treadmill 3-4 days a week
- A great exercise is to lie on your side on your chest. Raise your legs about six inches and move them up and down. Repeat the operation 10 times with each limb.
- Sit on your back on the floor, lift your buttocks, and hold your hands. After the legs are in the air, move them by making crosses or imitating the cycling gesture. Rest between exercise and exercise, but 5 minutes a day (with these specific movements) will be enough to see results.